Monday, May 23, 2011

Missing You, baby

Dear Carly,


Not a day goes by without you yet. You are the first thing I think of, even before I am aware that I'm awake. I mostly think about how to get you back. I know it's not realistic, but I still beg God to change his mind. I also think about you last before I close my eyes to go to sleep. I layed in bed last night, watching a movie with daddy, and thought about how I would have been laying there with a belly full of baby still had everything gone according to plan... and I missed my excuse to get a foot rub. You see, the whole time I was pregnant with you, daddy would rub my feet any time I asked him, and it soothed my entire aching body. It would put me right to sleep, every time. I try to make myself dream of you but I haven't yet. I'm sure I will one day and I will write it down so it can become a part of my memories of you.


Until we meet again...
Mom and Dad



Hiking with Hubby and Cailey near Helen, GA


No comments: