Wednesday, December 12, 2012

13T.C-S

Hey baby girl.
I miss you.

Sometimes life in this world seems so hard. Sometimes it even seem "too" hard. There are gray areas, and gray areas inside of the gray areas. Things get fuzzy. It's sometimes difficult to tell fact from fiction, up from down, or right from wrong.

But sometimes, just sometimes, it's not that hard. Some days, everything just comes in crystal clear. You see people for who they really are and you can see not just their bodies, but their soul. You can hear more than just their words; you hear their heart. You take pause to appreciate the enlightened sense of others, and then you have to decide...

What are you going to do about it?

That's where my "13 Things" picks back up, right where it left off last year.



I am so excited to put into motion my personal project. It's a calling I feel so strongly, and it's coming in crystal clear. For the next 13 days, I will be making gestures of good will, faith, support, and kindness to others. I do these things in your name, Carly. I do them because of you, and the heart shaped mark you've left on my life.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: