Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Get Goosebumps

Hey sweet Carly,

I miss you today. I miss you always, but instead of the missing you getting easier every day, some days are a step backward, and today was one of those days. So, I thought about you quietly, as much as I could today. I was really hoping for some clarity and peaceful reassurances in my heart but instead,  I ended up with more new questions in my mind.

I was wondering if it's you that keeps giving me goosebumps all over my left leg. Are you close to me? Are you busy there in Heaven, or do you get some spare time to come by and check on us? Do you miss me and daddy? Are you waiting for us? Do you really know how much I miss you and how sorry I am that something bad happened? Do you hear my prayers too... or does only God hear them? Would you come back if you could, or is it so awesome where you are that you are happier than we could ever make you?

I know these are more questions I can't have the answers to, and that's ok. I just wonder. I'll probably just make up my own answers and tailor them to make myself feel better. I don't think there's anything wrong with that... is there? I need something to make me feel better.

Until We Meet Again...
Mom

No comments: